Friday, October 14, 2011

5 day Weekend!

I had a great weekend. Riding my bike up to my friends house Halle. We had lots of fun watching 3 little kids!  Halle and her family had to go to a conference so I got to watch Heath, Halles younger brother, while they went to school. Heath is so cute!  He did his homework and then watched Batman. "Dat was a Good one." He looks at me and smiles as he says it.  Heath was very calm and all he wanted was "Chocolate melk" as he says it  That was the first time I have ever babysat and it was easy... Halle and I went in the barbie jeeps that they have and today I am having a sleepover, going to a soccer game, seeing sara, and going to a movie with Gram and Dreaw and Mags!


-Kelsey:)

No comments:

Post a Comment