Sunday, April 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Kenz!

Dear McKenzie Grace Moore…Naa its Kenz, Let me say that I love you. There is no way to explain how much I love you. This is an amazing day for you. You can drive! You are a teenager and I miss when you were little! I love when we get to have one of those fun nights! Were we stay up late watching movies and have fun! And eat like no other! I really miss not seeing al the time. Seeing you in the mornings are so fun! I love you… I hope this has been your best birthday yet! Have fun with you plans and enjoy life! I know sometimes we get in fights but NEWS FLASH! There dumb…:) This has ben=en the best thing to be with you my whole life. I know I’ve said so many times but I really mean it! I really love you! AND I hope that we grow old together and be so close and watch each other’s kids and have so much fun! You are so lucky that you have tons of friends that love you and can do so much more things. God has blessed you with an amazing life. Don’t you forget that! I know you say sometimes you don’t like our family but a lot kids maybe don’t even have families! I know this is kind of long…but I want it long! I love sleeping in your room when I get Scared:) and having you to talk to anytime! This has been an amazing experience. You are very strong:), kind, “a great cook”, loving and extremely beautiful! Infect I’m jealous of you! You’re so pretty! You have so many friends that care about you and you are very fortunate! You are very good at soccer. And know what your doing with life. It is always good to remember when ever you sad or mad or even happy the Lord and I and Mom and Grandma are always here to talk to you! I just can’t face the facts that you are turning fifteen! We have so many memories like… “Fleeee!” “Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep” “its dishorder!” “Kels I love you! What do you want…?” “Hey kenz, I heard you were a wild one. Oooooooooo”. And that’s just some of them! I have the best time with you and you are definitely my best friend. Truly! I love you! I just hard to face that you’ll be leaving for college before I know it! I'll be so bored and lonely without you! I love seeing you every morning. Especially when your tired and I ask you weird questions. I love spending time with you! I mean some times I can be embarrassing…I’m sorry. Haha:) that’s not my point though! I will always remember when you locked me in the bathroom and pinned me against the shower to pop a zit…thankssss! Well this is long so… I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH! Love, Kelsey Joyce Moore… naaa Kels:)

No comments:

Post a Comment