I just got back from Black Lake Bible Camp:) I went there for a week! I got blobbed! There is a picture below:) That is the blob:)
Someone jumps off the dock onto the blob then you crawl to the other end of the blob and someone else jumps off the dock onto the blob and you shooting into the air! It was so fun! A lot of people got hurt at camp:(Especially from Village (my youth group) Two of my friends sprained their ankles, I hurt my elbows inter tubing, My friend hit me in the nose, I cut my toe open on a vent and my brothers friend parker got a concussion and thats just the ones I know. But it was still really fun! I tanned a lot;) I got a purple shirt too! Chapel was very good too. I learned a lot about the Old Testament and I raised my hand the first time ever when we were singing songs and we listed to my favorite songs. My room... oh our cabins... we had M-O-L-D! It was G-R-O-S-S! These workers had to come in and cut a hole in our ceiling! THEY HAD CHICKEN AND FRIES! I was soooooo happy:) This part one of my camp:) Part two is coming up soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment