Sunday, November 25, 2012

A lot going on!

Me before a soccer game:)
The homework I had when I was sick

My best friend that I love

My favorite work out shirt

Funny sayings

New running Shoes

My straightened hair

Having Fun with Kenz

Writing Words

My toms that I collect

Good Outfits

Halloween Shirts

Having fun with Kenz

Fuzzy socks

McDonald's

My dad That makes Me laugh

My Grandma Outfit

The Ducks Winning the Civil war

One Of my favorite shows
I haven't been posting a lot lately because I haven't had a lot of time! Soccer has really became a big part of my life. It would have a bigger part of my life if I made it on the winter indoor team. I sadly didn't make it and I am now determined to work so hard to make it on the spring team. But other than soccer I have had a lot of school work. (the two first pictures explain it) But below is all the things I'm thankful for, I have a lot to be thankful for and I am truly blessed to have so much. I have taken a big step in my relationship with Christ I gave my heart to him on the day of the concert called Winter Jam. It was a blast to hear so many artists and except him. Thats all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment